• “Jean Fontaine, the First Boatbuilding Apprentice on the Great Lakes”, by Joe Calnan
• “The Doninion Diaries of Captain Samuel Hill, Part II”, by James Samuel Hill
• “Albert B. Cleage, Sr., and the Eastern States“, by Kristin Cleage
• “The Traverse Corridor’s Dream Canal”, by Richard Wiles
• “Why Isle Royale Needs Wolves” Student Essay Series by Brenda Pachasa
• “Oswego Lifesaving Station, 1883”, contributed by Richard F. Palmer
And – in every issue – The Great Lakes Calendar! (A review of everything that has happened on the Great Lakes in the last three months)
Inland Seas© archives are available on CD-ROM from the Museum Store! Currently, there are six decades available (1940s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s), with the 2000s coming soon! Each CD-ROM covers one decade. Call the store to place your order – 419-214-5000.